Feature-centered or user-centered? Building and prioritizing features is a key central activity in the process of digital product design.
However, features are useless if they don’t relieve users’ pain points. They are useless if they don’t match with users’ and customers’ needs and desires.
- How can we involve users and customers in this critical process?
- Are there any cost-efficient and effective methods?
We offer an online course where we will present and practice 4 specific methods that help product teams to document users’ & customers’ requirements and prioritize features.
- Combine features and user requirements.
- Associate business priorities and user priorities.
- Employ and set up methods that involve users & customers in the prioritization process.
- Activities that can be directly applied to your own projects.
This online course is for anyone involved in the design process of digital products and services with an emphasis on the following roles:
- Product managers / Product owners
- Product designers / Service designers
- Customer Experience Specialists
- UX researchers
- Entrepreneurs and Startuppers
- Features vs User requirements
- Writing user tasks
- Which features to build? Four practical methods to involve your users and customers in the decision process
- Practice session
- Q & A
Dr. Panagiotis Zaharias
Panagiotis started his career as an academic UX researcher pursuing a Ph.D. in the field of Human-Computer Interaction. He worked in several European research projects and after the successful completion of the Ph.D. degree, he started teaching in Universities in Greece and Cyprus. In parallel, he started to provide consulting services on UX Research & Design as a freelancer working with several companies and startups. He is a published author (70+ scientific papers and book chapters) and he has given talks and taught workshops on UX topics at academic & industry conferences around the world. He is also the organizer of the largest UX community in Greece, the so-called Athens UX Community.
- Course materials, slide deck & templates
- Certification of attendance
- Access to theUXProdigy Slack channel for further discussions on the course with all participants