There is always a time when you want to redesign a digital product and you just don’t know how to start. New technologies, new features requests, a list of bugs and usability problems?
- Spotting the problem: Identify the design weaknesses of your existing product
- Checking the competition: Conduct a UX competitive analysis
- Focusing on your customers & users: Identify their needs & goals
- Create a prioritized list of user tasks and features.
- Reflecting on success metrics: Identify the appropriate Key Performance Indicators.
theUXProdigy offers a workshop where the essential UX activities before any redesign effort will be presented and discussed through team work, collaborative exercises and brainstorming techniques.
- How to assess any design problems before starting the redesign efforts.
- How to conduct a UX competitive analysis.
- How to define users’ needs & tasks.
- How to identify & prioritize the features that accomplish the user goals and needs.
- How to choose from a list of KPIs.
- Product designers / UX designers / UX researchers
- Product managers
- Business owners/ Startup founders / entrepreneurs
- Heads of Digital Creative directors
- Digital marketers and UX writers
Dr. Panagiotis Zaharias
Panagiotis started his career as an academic UX researcher pursuing a Ph.D. in the field of Human-Computer Interaction. He worked in several European research projects and after the successful completion of the Ph.D. degree, he started teaching in Universities in Greece and Cyprus. In parallel, he started to provide consulting services on UX Research & Design as a freelancer working with several companies and startups. He is a published author (70+ scientific papers and book chapters) and he has given talks and taught workshops on UX topics at academic & industry conferences around the world. He is also the organizer of the largest UX community in Greece, the so-called Athens UX Community.
- Copies of slides, notes and resources
- Light lunch and drinks